Productive Industrial Finishing offers durable, cost effective, and high quality solutions for many powder coating applications.
Powder Coating Process
Powder coating has become a very popular finishing option for metal parts and is superior in many ways to a traditional liquid coating in respect to durability, finish quality, cost, environmental impact, and application. This is largely due to the absence of solvents in powder coatings that are in liquid paint.
The powder coating process is a two step procedure: (additional steps if pre-treatment required)
- Electro statically charged dry powdered paint is applied to a grounded metallic part. This is accomplished through the use of a powder spray gun which distributes the charged paint particles which are then attracted and attached to the grounded metal part.
- The coated part is then heated, in a calibrated batch oven, to a melting point, allowing the paint particles to flow and fuse together creating a high quality, extremely durable, and uniform protective finish.
- Low to medium part quantities
- Metal substrate (base material) finishing
- Industry solutions for:
- Metal fabricated parts
- Commercial lighting
- Marine applications
- Automotive applications
- Aerospace applications
- Kiosk / vending / point of purchase components
- Electronic housings
- Many more…
- Flat, gloss, or textured finish
- Extremely durable finish
- Chemical and solvent resistant
- Moisture resistant
- UV resistant
- Impact / scratch / abrasion resistant
- Corrosion resistant
- Attractive and brilliant color options
- Industry standards compliance
- Military specifications
- Automotive specifications
- Environmentally friendly (contains virtually no VOCs)
- Powder coating does not run, drip, or sag – resulting in substantially lower finish defects
Productive Industrial Finishing Powder Coating Capabilities
- Application on parts up to 14 linear feet
- Phosphate pre-treatment options
- Quality Control
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- 72 hour project turnaround on most applications
Packaging and Shipping
All finished parts are packaged with protective wrapping to avoid chipping, scratching, or damage during the shipping process. Most customer packaging or shipping requests can be accommodated.
Working with Productive Industrial Finishing for Your Powder Coating Needs
Productive Industrial Finishing has over 25 years of finishing experience. Our expertise in powder coating, lean manufacturing disciplines (process efficiency), quality management, and logistics enable us to provide you with top quality finishes quickly and at competitive pricing.
Contact Productive Industrial Finishing for Powder Coating
Please complete the contact form for further assistance with Powder Coating from Productive Industrial Finishing.