Liquid Spray Coating and Painting
Productive Industrial Finishing offers durable and high quality solutions for many liquid spray painting and coating applications.
- Low to medium part quantities
- Metal substrate finishing
- Plastic substrate finishing
- structural foam
- fiber-reinforced plastic (FRP)
- injection-molded or thermoformed plastics such as:
- acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS)
- sheet-molded composite (SMC)
- and more
- High gloss finishes
- Excellent durability
- Attractive and brilliant color options
- Corrosion resistance
- Industry standards compliance
- Military specifications
- Automotive specifications
- Application on parts up to 14 linear feet
- Phosphate pre-treatment options
- Quality Control
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- 72 hour project turnaround on most applications
Packaging and Shipping
All finished parts are packaged with protective wrapping to avoid chipping, scratching, or damage during the shipping process. Most customer packaging or shipping requests can be accommodated.
Working with Productive Industrial Finishing for Your Powder Coating Needs
Productive Industrial Finishing has over 25 years of finishing experience. Our expertise in liquid spray painting, lean manufacturing techniques (process efficiency), quality management, and logistics enable us to provide you with top quality finishes quickly and at competitive pricing.
Contact Productive Industrial Finishing for Spray Painting
Please complete the contact form for further assistance with Liquid Spray Painting from Productive Industrial Finishing.